Beautiful Two Bedroom - Two Bath Condo
Have you always dreamed of visiting Paradise? That perfect location with Warm Winter Climates, Sandy Beaches, Colonial Architecture, Friendly People and Spectacular Sunsets? Then you need to come to Marina Vallarta near the beautiful city of Puerto Vallarta. We always wanted our own place, in paradise, on the beach and in an area that was affordable and safe. We love long walks on the beach and the near perfect climate. The days are warm and the nights cool during those dreaded Winter months. The Puerto Vallarta airport is a short distance as is the town and many activities. The restaurants in Marina Vallarta and Puerto Vallarta are first class and the scenery is unbelievable. We have had many Humpback Whale and Dolphin shows right from our Balcony and the Turtles occasionally lay their eggs right in front of our pool.
Our home at the Bay View Grand is located on 20-acres of tropical paradise on the Mexican Riviera in Marina Vallarta which is only four miles from Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. We are a 5 minute drive to the airport, and a 10 minute walk to the Beautiful Marina with spectacular yachts, numerous shops, pallet pleasing restaurants, pastry shops, ice cream parlors, tour providers, and a Thursday night Flea Market. The Marina Vallarta is an upscale neighborhood with its own police force. Bay View Grand has the largest Infinity swimming pool in Mexico, an 8000 sq. foot well equipped gymnasium with sauna and steam room, two tennis courts, snack bar by the pool, and beautifully manicured grounds. Our Designer Showcase Condo in Marina Vallarta has all the amenities one could ask for.
• We are right on the Ocean with spectacular views of the Ocean, Pool, Grounds and Puerto Vallarta.
• We are on the 10th floor of the quieter and sought after E- building, which sees every sunset with a different spectacular show every night.
• Our home is uniquely designed with Euro sliding mirror doors between the living room and master bedroom which opens up the unit for a more airy feeling; yet can be easily closed for privacy.
• Spacious balcony has a large Jacuzzi, two lounge chairs, dining table with seating for four, and breath taking views of the Gardens, Ocean, Mountains, and every Sunset that ever happens.
• Marble floors throughout our home and Granite counter tops in the Kitchen.
• Two Bedrooms. Both have a view of the ocean and grounds. The second bedroom also has a few of the mountains. King bed in Master Suite and queen bed in guest room.
• Two full Bathrooms. Master Bath is completely finished in marble and has Roman columns and a large bathtub. Second bath has a large handicap equipped shower.
• Out the back there is a panoramic view of the ocean, Marina Vallarta, and Puerto Vallarta with frequent fireworks.
• Cross ventilation utilizes the cool ocean breezes throughout our home
• Our Gourmet Kitchen has been remodeled. We have a new five burner gas stove and a large gas oven with a broiler. We have also added a large 26 cubic foot French Door Refrigerator. Our kitchen is well equipped with all the amenities one could ask for.
• Elegant dining room has seating for six.
• Hi speed internet with access throughout our home and balcony.
• Phone with unlimited calls to the US or Canada.
• Air conditioning with individual controls in living room and each bedroom.
• Netflix, and USTV Now with 28 of the most popular U.S. Channels in English.
• Weekly maid service.
• Beautifully hand carved and finished furniture.
• The best 24/7 security in Marina Vallarta and Puerto Vallarta.
• 65" Super High Definition 4K Samsung smart TV in living room and 42" High Definition smart TV in guest bedroom.
Bay View Grand in Marina Vallarta is next door to Marina Golf. Walmart, Sams Club and the Liverpool Mall are a short distance away. We are centrally located and just a short 15-20 minute drive to the famous Puerto Vallarta downtown Malacon; a stone “boardwalk” with bronze statues, sand sculptures, and lots of strolling room. The main Puerto Vallarta downtown area is closed to motor traffic and has the ocean on one side and premier shopping, and restaurants on the other side. The Puerto Vallarta town square comes alive with entertainment in the evening. The fantastic flea markets, where everyone loves to bargain and deal, are just two blocks from the town square. Taxi and bus service is available right in front of the Bay View Grand. This is not your typical rental. This is our home in Marina Vallarta and we only rent it when we are not able to use it. Our living room has a Lazy Boy couch and love seat with a total of four recliners. We provide Weekly maid service. We also have a water cooler, adjustable awnings on the balcony, desk in second bedroom, screens on all windows and doors, lots of storage, and a security screen door at the entrance. We have beautifully hand carved and finished furniture as well as stained glass throughout our home. We provide many tools including an electric drill and flash light. Our home has amazing cross ventilation which utilizes the fresh ocean breeze and the soothing sound of the waves. If it gets too warm, our living room and each bedroom have individually controlled air conditioning which are quiet and efficient. Our home at the Bay View Grand is a bit of “Heaven on Earth”.
Watch the Cruise Ships, Whales (in season), Dolphins, Pelicans, and many other Marine Sea Life from your private Balcony. Or just relax and soak in your own private Jacuzzi. Swim in one of the largest Infinity pools in Mexico. The Marina is just a short 15 minute walk and is full of fantastic restaurants, gift shops, tour companies, and magnificent Yachts. Down town Puerto Vallarta is only four miles away and easily accessible by Taxi or Bus. We prefer taking the bus because of the ambiance. There are many great restaurants all around Puerto Vallarta from the basic mom and pop to the very exclusive. The Sierra Madre Mountains are just a few miles away and there are many tours that will take you into them by Jeep, truck, or four wheeler. Puerto Vallarta is an amazing city that is full of life. Bay View Grand is centrally located with easy access to everything. We have an excellent security staff many of whom speak some English. We have lived in many cities in our life and Puerto Vallarta is by far the safest city we have ever lived in. We walk the streets of the Marina and Puerto Vallarta practically every day we are there and have never had an uncomfortable situation arise. We are close enough to everything for you to have a great time and far enough away from everything for you to enjoy peace and quiet.
*You must be 25 years of age or older to rent this condo.
*No Pets NO SMOKING! (Please do not rent our home if you smoke)
*ELECTRICITY: *Prime, Christmas, New Years, Easter - Electricity is included *Standard - No charge for the first 200kWh per week *Monthly (30 + days) Guest is responsible for all electricity charges.
Meter will be read at the time of arrival and departure. Any overage will be taken out of the security deposit. Guests staying for multiple months are required to pay electrical charges at the end of each month. All of our lighting is LED. You can plan on around $20.00 per month if the Air Conditioner is not used. Our range, oven, clothes dryer, and water heater are all gas. Gas and water are included with every rental.Owner's Cancellation Policy • 100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. • Service Fee fully refunded on cancellations that qualify for 100% refund.
Puerto Vallarta Is Where God Vacations
© 2017 Artistic Photography by Dale